Areas of Practice - Real Estate
Cowles, Rinaldi, Judkins & Korjus, Ltd. has the experience and expertise to handle any of your real estate needs. The firm has an active practice in all matters dealing with real estate, including:
- Contract Preparation and Review: Commercial and Residential
- Site acquisition: Advice and preparation of all contracts and documents, negotiation and advice through feasibility studies.
- Subdivision: Preparation of all necessary documentation and coordination with all governmental authorities.
- Settlements: Residential, commercial and construction loan closings.
- Condominium: Planning and preparation of all condominium documents, public offering statements and registrations.
- Leases: Preparation and negotiation of leases in all settings including residential, industrial, retail and office.
- Landlord/Tenant: Representation of Owners and Tenants in Commercial and Residential matters.
- Lease disputes, including eviction proceedings and other litigation.
- Commercial Real Estate Tax Assessment Appeal: Representation before assessment agencies and in judicial proceedings.
Our firm has considerable experience in all areas of real estate practice and is ready, willing and able to serve your real estate needs.